We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all public buildings, and are available for purchase on-site.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest’s stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and coffee in the Lobby are no longer available.
- Bikes, Kayaks, and Paddleboards are available for use by all overnight guests!
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Friday, June 12:
Pine Lodge Guestrooms, Kayak/Paddleboard/Bike Rentals
- Outdoor Equipment Rental Hours: 8 AM – 10 PM (weather permitting)
Tuesday, June 30:
Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 406-204-4519.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations will be permitted to change or cancel at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!