We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest’s stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- We want to let people know that we do have a complimentary shuttle again! Whitefish Mountain Resort is now open for the season, and our ski shuttle is operational.
- A complimentary Hot Winter Breakfast is now available! Breakfast includes an egg dish, bacon or sausage, and potatoes, and will be available from 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM daily. This service will be available all winter.
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures.
Pine Lodge Guestrooms
Outdoor Hot Tub
Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Available in the Lobby, 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 406-204-4519.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
We have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations will be permitted to change or cancel at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!