We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are recommended to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at The Pine Lodge.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of The Pine Lodge’s Rest Assured program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest’s stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and coffee in the Lobby now available.
- Day use entry reservations will be required for Going-to-the-Sun Road from May 28 to September 6, 2021. Reservations open now. To reserve your ticket, please visit https://www.recreation.gov/sitepass/74280.
- Going-to-the-Sun Road is now fully open!
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures.
Pine Lodge Guestrooms
Outdoor Hot Tub
Limited Continental Breakfast
- Available in the Lobby, 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 406-204-4519.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations will be permitted to change or cancel at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!