Terms, Conditions, & Booking Policies
The following terms and conditions of The Pine Lodge apply to your reservations. By making your reservations using our online reservation system, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 year and 1 month in advance (13 months)
- Minimum Stay Requirements: We reserve the right to implement minimum stay requirements, which will be dictated by business levels and needs.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available for $10 per night. However, both are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Children age 17 and under do not affect the rate, but the rate will increase by $10 (not including package components) per additional person age 18 and older in the room.
- Check-in 4:00 PM, check-out 11:00 AM. Late checkout may be requested, but is not guaranteed.
- Must be age 18+ to make a reservation and check in.
Pets are allowed on floors 1-3 only. Please call the hotel directly for pet room reservations. Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound wight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel’s discretion. Pet rate is $25 per day with a $100 per week maximum. Up to two dogs or cats per room. To inquire about Pet Room availability, please call the hotel at 406-862-7600.
Glacier National Park does not permit dogs on trails or along lakeshores outside of developed locations. They are allowed in frontcountry campgrounds, picnic and parking areas and along roads.
To make the most of your Whitefish visit, consider these alternatives to have a great experience with your pup!
1) There is one dog-friendly trail in the park, McDonald Creek Bike Path, which is a paved trail that runs 2.5 miles.
2) Visit downtown Whitefish and stop by one of the multiple pet-friendly breweries and restaurants that have outdoor seating.
3) Zoomies, anyone? Let your dog socialize at the five-acre Hugh Rogers WAG Dog Park, which has open spaces, walking paths, benches and drinking fountains for both dogs and humans.
4) Hiking options are endless. Whitefish Mountain Resort offers 24 miles of trails, the Whitefish Trail has 42 miles of trails, and Jewel Basin Hiking Area is a 15,000 acre hiking area.
5) Why should only humans get dessert? At Sweet Peaks Ice Cream, both you and your pup can indulge in a treat after a day of adventure.
All guestrooms at The Pine Lodge are designated non-smoking rooms.
A valid credit card number is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation booked under the Everyday Rate. Cancel for free up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made inside 24 hours of arrival (including “no-shows”) are subject to a fee equal to the first night’s stay.
Pay Now And Save / Advance Purchase Rates
Full pre-payment of the entire stay is required at the time of booking. Reservations booked under the Pay Now And Save rates are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Amenity Fee and Taxes
A daily amenity fee of $15 per night will be added to all Pine Lodge hotel reservations from May 15 through September 15. The Amenity Fee is not reflected in the deposit on your reservation; it will be charged on arrival. If you have questions about the Amenity Fee, please inquire at check-in.
Some packages and special events require full pre-payment at the time you make your reservations. Daily rates do not include applicable 7% Montana Bed Tax, 3% City of Whitefish Resort Tax, and 1% TPA (Tourism Promotion Assessment) or charges for any other services.
The City of Whitefish has a 3% Resort Tax that is collected from Lodging, Retail, Bars and Restaurants.
Community Sustainability Fund
Lodging, restaurants, and transportation member businesses collect a voluntary 1% fee, currently known as the Community Sustainability Fund (CSF), which helps fund the 501c6 non-profit organization of Explore Whitefish.
- 17 years and under: no charge
- 18 years and older: we charge an extra $10 per day
Special requests, when allowed at our sole discretion, are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, we cannot guarantee any specific rooms or locations you request.
Third Party Reservation/Credit Card User
If you are making reservations on behalf of another person (“credit card holder”), you can make the following representations and warranties and further agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated below: (1) You have obtained legal authorization from the credit card holder to make reservations on behalf of the credit card holder, to guarantee all reservation(s) using the credit card holder’s credit card, and agree to our terms and conditions on the credit card holder’s behalf and thereby bind credit card holder to our terms and conditions; (2) The Guest Information you have provided above, e.g., name, phone number, and address, is that of the credit card holder; (3) You have advised the credit card holder that we do not impose any third-party booking charges and we will accept reservations directly from the credit card holder; and (4) You will inform the credit card holder of all our Terms and Conditions, and provide the credit card holder with reservation confirmations) and any other information or correspondence pertaining to the credit card holder’s reservations.
Change of plans? Requests for cancellation or changes may be made by calling our Central Reservation Office at 406-204-4519. Bookings made under the Everyday Rate may be canceled for free up to 24 hours prior to arrival; cancellations made inside 24 hours of arrival, including “no-shows” are subject to a fee equal to the first night’s room and tax. Bookings made under the Pay Now And Save / Advanced Purchase rate are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note that reservations can only be changed or canceled online if they were originally booked online. Reservations booked through the call center must be changed or canceled through the call center.
The hotel is not responsible for lost items left in guestrooms. Please do a sweep of your room prior to checking out to make sure that you have all of your possessions.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!