Getting Here: Pine Lodge Map and Directions
The Pine Lodge hotel is conveniently located in charming Whitefish, MT. A stay with us puts you a few blocks from downtown, minutes from Whitefish Mountain Resort (Big Mountain), a short drive to stunning Flathead Lake and near the west entrance to Glacier National Park. The Whitefish Train Depot is 0.7 miles away and the airport is a quick 15 minute drive.
Address: 920 Spokane Avenue, Whitefish, MT 59937
GPS: 48.396579, -114.336549
2019 Free Entrance Days
Mark your calendar for these National Park entrance fee-free dates in 2019!
January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
April 20: First Day of National Park Week / National Junior Ranger Day
August 25: National Park Service Anniversary
September 28: National Public Lands Day
November 11: Veterans Day
Traveling via Plane, Train and Auto
Direct Flights into the Glacier Park International Airport (FCA):
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air) offers daily service through Seattle.
- Allegiant Airlines offers twice weekly, non-stop service to Las Vegas. Beginning May 15, 2019, Allegiant has announced new year-round service from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) to Glacier Park International Airport (FCA).
- Delta Connection service operated by SkyWest Airlines offers daily, non-stop flights through Salt Lake City and Minneapolis. Seasonal Service through Atlanta.
- United Airlines offers daily service through Denver. Seasonal service through Chicago.
- Beginning June 6, 2019 through September 30, 2019, American Airlines will offer direct flights from Chicago O’Hare, Los Angeles LAX, and Dallas/Fort Worth
Arrive via the Amtrak Empire Builder
The Whitefish Train Depot is less than a mile from our hotel. The “Empire Builder” offers daily service from the east and the west.
Fly and Drive From Calgary
Visit Banff, Lake Louise, Fernie, or several other Canadian summer and ski resorts. Drive to Whitefish (an easy winter drive from Fernie), enjoy our lodge, and fly out of Glacier International Airport.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!