White Glove Experience by The Pine Lodge in Whitefish, MT
Exclusive Winter Lodging Amenities Included for Every Guest
Whitefish, MT is the pinnacle for winter activities, especially if you’re a hobbyist for skiing. The area provides a variety of winter season activities, including a top ten ski destination in Whitefish Mountain Resort and snowshoeing in the spectacular Glacier National Park. With so much to do this season in Whitefish, MT, it’s important to have winter lodging that can cater to all your needs in between.
The Pine Lodge has you covered with the return of our White Glove Experience. The White Glove Experience provides a variety of extra services and amenities when you book your winter ski trip getaway this season in Whitefish, MT! Below, you will find the following list of items that are included with every guestroom at The Pine Lodge to make your stay this winter season* one to never forget. Take a look below at what we have to offer as part of our White Glove Experience:
- Complimentary transportation to Whitefish Mountain Resort ski area
- Lift tickets available for purchase at the Front Desk
- Pre-packaged “slope pack”, containing snacks, hand warmers, hot cocoa mix, and a map of Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Store your ski gear in our ski room
- A S’mores kit for roasting over our outdoor fire pits
- Complimentary bottled water in your room
- Water refill station in the Lobby
- Play pool, shuffleboard, or a selection of board games in our game room, The Den
- Complimentary snowshoe rentals available at the Front Desk
- Year-round heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, and outdoor hot tub
- Apres Hot Chocolate Bar & Cookies in the Lobby available daily
Make your winter reservation at The Pine Lodge today, and prepare to make our White Glove Experience your own!
*White Glove Experience is in effect as long as the ski hill is open at Whitefish Mountain Resort during the winter season, and is applicable to bookings with stay dates during that time.
Whitefish Mountain Resort Shuttle
Shuttle to Base Lodge from The Pine Lodge: 8am, 9am and 10am
Shuttle from Base Lodge to The Pine Lodge: 1pm, 2pm and 3:30pm
Save yourself some hassle during the busy morning rush, and buy your lift tickets at the hotel before you head out! 2+ day passes will be available.
Adults (age 19-64)
2+ Days = $90 per day
Senior (age 65-69)
2+ Days = $77 per day
Super Senior (age 70+)
2+ Days = $33 per day
Teens (age 13-18)
2+ Days = $77 per day
Juniors (age 7-12)
2+ Days = $44 per day
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!