Pine Lodge White Glove Experience
Here at The Pine Lodge, guest service is at the heart of everything we do. After recently completing a renovation to all our guestrooms and common areas in early 2017, we wanted to do more to ensure your stay at The Pine Lodge is perfect. And so, we created our new White Glove Experience for the 2018 winter season!
This is more than just a way to say “Thank You” to you, our valued guest; it’s part of an all-encompassing philosophy of going above and beyond to provide exceptional quality service to every guest who stays with us. The White Glove Experience is our way of looking out for you from the moment you arrive until the moment you check out.
And the best part? This is not a package or an upgrade we’re trying to sell you on. Our new White Glove Experience is included with every guestroom!* Everything on the list below is included in all overnight reservations at The Pine Lodge during the 2018 winter season, at no additional cost.
The White Glove Experience begins at check-in. In addition to our friendly service (also included with every reservation!) you will be treated to some treats as soon as you arrive:
- Hot Cookies as a nice warm snack after your journey through the winter landscape.
- A S’mores Kit for roasting over one of our new Outdoor Fire Pits located behind the hotel.
- A pre-packaged “Slope Pack” to take with you to nearby Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, or while you are out exploring the area. These contain granola bars, bottles of water, hand warmers, a map of Whitefish Mountain Resort, and some information about what you can do locally here in charming downtown Whitefish.
Upon entering your recently renovated guestroom, you will find some additional welcome gifts to help you enjoy your stay:
- Hot Cocoa in your room to warm you up.
- A complimentary Glacier National Park Mug you get to take home with you.
- You know those “convenient” bottles of water some hotels put in your room, but then charge you an extra $10 if you so much as take a sip? Yeah, we don’t believe in that here, so you’ll have some additional Bottled Water provided at no extra charge (and you actually get to drink it!)
And a Plethora of On-Site Amenities
We have made a number of dramatic improvements to The Pine Lodge recently, including a wide variety of new on-site services you can use:
- Take advantage of our new Ski Room, where you can Store Your Ski Equipment free of charge,
and dry your boots at our line of free-to-use Boot Dryers.
- Play in The Den, including a Pool Table, Shuffleboard, and nightly showings of some of your favorite Skiing-Themed Movies.
- Rent a pair of Snowshoes or one of our new Fat Tire Bikes and go exploring (no extra fee).
- When you’re ready to hit the slopes, use our new complimentary Ski Van service for getting to and from Whitefish Mountain Resort! The S.N.O.W. Bus service offered by the town of Whitefish will also be available, but unlike the S.N.O.W. Bus, our Ski Van makes no additional stops in town, giving you a direct commute up or down the mountain. Ask about our daily schedule at check-in!
Make your winter reservation at The Pine Lodge today, and prepare to make our new White Glove Experience your own!
*White Glove Experience is in effect as long as the ski hill is open at Whitefish Mountain Resort during the 2018 winter season, and applicable bookings with stay dates during that time.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!