Pine Lodge White Glove Experience
Here at The Pine Lodge, guest service is at the heart of everything we do. We want to ensure that your stay at The Pine Lodge is perfect, so we put our heads together and created the White Glove Experience, which is back by popular demand for the 2018-2019 winter season!
This is more than just a way to say “Thank You” to you, our valued guest; it’s part of an all-encompassing philosophy of going above and beyond to provide exceptional quality service to every guest who stays with us. The White Glove Experience is our way of looking out for you from the moment you arrive until the moment you check out.
And the best part? This is not a package or an upgrade we’re trying to sell you on. Our White Glove Experience is included with every guestroom at The Pine Lodge during the winter season!*
One of the main attractions in Whitefish during winter is the nearby Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, located only 8 miles away, where you can ski or snowboard to your heart’s content! We have made a number of improvements in our service at The Pine Lodge to help make skiing easier and more convenient for our guests:
- Need Ski Equipment? No problem! The Pine Lodge is proud to announce our new partnership with Tamarack Ski Rentals, carriers of the largest selection of demo skis and boots in the Flathead Valley! Now, you can Rent Ski Equipment Online, and have it waiting for you when you arrive! Simply fill out the order form on the Tamarack Ski Shop website, and supply the date(s) you will need the rentals, and Tamarack will deliver your equipment here to the Pine Lodge for your convenience. As an added bonus, as a guest of the Pine Lodge you will also receive $5 off your delivery charge!
- Take advantage of our Ski Room, where you can Store Your Ski Equipment free of charge, and dry your boots at our line of free-to-use Boot Dryers.
- When you’re ready to hit the slopes, use our complimentary Ski Van service for getting to and from Whitefish Mountain Resort! The S.N.O.W. Bus service offered by the town of Whitefish will also be available, but unlike the S.N.O.W. Bus, our Ski Van makes no additional stops in town, giving you a direct commute up or down the mountain. Ask about our daily schedule at check-in!
- Lift Tickets for Whitefish Mountain Resort can be purchased directly at The Pine Lodge Front Desk. Save yourself some hassle during the busy morning rush, and buy your lift tickets before you head out!
- A pre-packaged “Slope Pack” will be provided to you upon check-in to take with you to Whitefish Mountain Resort, or while you are out exploring the area. These contain granola bars, bottles of water, hand warmers, a map of Whitefish Mountain Resort, and some information about what you can do locally here in charming downtown Whitefish.
- Know Before You Go, and check the current Snow Report for Whitefish Mountain Resort here.
The White Glove Experience extends far beyond skiing. You will be greeted with a range of convenient amenities at check-in, with more waiting for you in your guestroom:
- Hot Cookies as a nice warm snack after your journey through the winter landscape.
- A S’mores Kit for roasting over one of our Outdoor Fire Pits located behind the hotel.
- A collectible Hand-Crafted Whitefish Winter Mug you get to take home with you.
- Hot Cocoa will be waiting for you in your room to warm you up, and you can also take advantage of our new Après Hot Chocolate Bar in the lobby (available December 7 through April 7).
- You know those “convenient” bottles of water some hotels put in your room, but then charge you an extra $10 if you so much as take a sip? Yeah, we don’t believe in that here, so you’ll have some additional Bottled Water provided at no extra charge (and you actually get to drink it!)
Finally, we have made dramatic improvements to The Pine Lodge over the past year, including a variety of fun on-site services you can use during your stay:
- Play in our Game Room, “The Den”, which features a Pool Table, Shuffleboard, a selection of Board Games, and nightly showings of some of your favorite Skiing-Themed Movies.
- Rent a pair of Snowshoes or one of our Fat Tire Bikes and go exploring (no extra fee). Available daily, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Make your winter reservation at The Pine Lodge today, and prepare to make our White Glove Experience your own!
*White Glove Experience is in effect as long as the ski hill is open at Whitefish Mountain Resort during the winter season, and applicable bookings with stay dates during that time.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!