Pet-Friendly Hotel Rooms in Whitefish, MT
The Pine Lodge is pet-friendly! We hope you and your pet have an enjoyable stay with us. Pet Policy: Pets are allowed on first and second floor rooms only. Please call the hotel directly for pet room reservations. Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80-pound weight limit. Pet rate is $25 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
To inquire about Pet Room availability, please call the hotel at 406-862-7600.
Pet Policy: Pets allowed on first and second floor rooms only. Please call the hotel directly for pet room reservations. Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Pet rate is $25 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Glacier National Park does not permit dogs on trails or along lakeshores outside of developed locations. They are allowed in frontcountry campgrounds, picnic and parking areas and along roads.
To make the most of your Whitefish visit, consider these alternatives to have a great experience with your pup!
1) There is one dog-friendly trail in the park, McDonald Creek Bike Path, which is a paved trail that runs 2.5 miles.
2) Visit downtown Whitefish and stop by one of the multiple pet-friendly breweries and restaurants that have outdoor seating.
3) Zoomies, anyone? Let your dog socialize at the five-acre Hugh Rogers WAG Dog Park, which has open spaces, walking paths, benches and drinking fountains for both dogs and humans.
4) Hiking options are endless. Whitefish Mountain Resort offers 24 miles of trails, the Whitefish Trail has 42 miles of trails, and Jewel Basin Hiking Area is a 15,000 acre hiking area.
5) Why should only humans get dessert? At Sweet Peaks Ice Cream, both you and your pup can indulge in a treat after a day of adventure.
Exclusive Offers, Upcoming Events and More!